Magic Weapon icons is free to download in my Unity3D Assets Store now!
This icon pack contains magical weapons (axes, swords, daggers, double axes, wands). Great for use in RPG fantasy games.
- Each icon is 512×512 pixels size (PNG).
- 130 icons in total (25 unique weapon icons + color variations from the base icon + inactive condition in greyscale)
You can also buy some of my other icon packs:
2D Flying Lands Day and Night Kit 10$ NOW (BEFORE 20$) SPECIAL PRICE 50% OFF FROM TODAY TO 31TH OF JULY!!!
This 2D platformer kit contains 2 versions: day and night. You can make a full level with this kit at day or night.
- 90+ sprites in total with transparent background (4 sprite sheets 4096×4096 pixel size)
- List of sprites:
Background: mountains, clouds, sky, stars, moon, smoke.
Floor: different types of floor for make tall, short, long and short, start and ending platforms.
Objects: bridge, rocks, bushes, flowers, treasure gem, altar (animated), magic runes item (animated)
- 2 sample scenes
This is a preview of the kit + Ember the mage (sold separately)
Buy 2D Flying Lands Day and Night Kit here
Buy 2D Character: Ember the Mage here
Some days ago I updated my Unity3D Assets Store with a new texture: Stone tiles and moss.
Four Stone tile textures + One moss texture:
- One stone tile decorated with a flower + one normal map
- One stone tile not decorated + one normal map
- One stone tile decorated with a flower and moss
- One stone tile not decorated with moss
- One moss texture + one normal map
- 512×512 pixels size each texture
- It also has a gloss texture stored in the alpha channel for adjusting the specular glossiness in the case that you use a shader with specular.
You can use them in Unity terrains or vertex painting.
These textures can be used with or without normal map (it looks good in both cases)
Here is a list with all my textures available to buy now:
Luckless Seven is a fantasy card game RPG. I created the pixel art characters, backgrounds, portraits, and game cards. Game by DeckPointStudio made in Unity3d. Coming Q4 2014.
You can download a demo of the random draft arcade mode here